Montag, 13. August 2012

Prologue


„This is ridiculous“, said Hobbies Kraft, as he put the cup into the sink. “You know that humans will never do what you expect them to.”
“I know, but I can’t help it, I really thought it would work out this time.”
The drunken girl sunk onto the counter.
“Why would you even go out with a guy like that?” Hobbies couldn’t help but wonder.
“God sent me a vision!”
Now that was something Hobbies did not expect.
“So you believe in god?”
She had never seemed like the religious type. Was there a chance that the girl, who got drunk on his counter nearly every week, was surprisingly honest and pure? Maybe she was just naïve.
As he thought about it, he looked at his watch. “Is it really that late?” he asked. “Sorry I have an errand to run; can you watch the shop for me?”
Hobbies put on his coat and left the bar.

A few moments later, the key figure stepped upon the stage displayed on the TV. The man walked up to the podium, took a deep breath, and began to address the audience.
“Ladies and gentleman, inhabitants of the earth! My name is Hobbies Kraft, and within the next ten years, I shall destroy the world!”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen